Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleep and school


Thanks to sleep training, Amisha now loves to sleep and prefers her
fingers to a pacifier (so different from Ananya)


And Ananya started a new preschool yesterday and here's a picture from her lunchtime! She'll be attending two preschools so that she'll be in school every day of the week in the morning. What I love about this new school is that they have a wonderful garden in the backyard, lessons in Spanish and Mandarin each day, and they feed the kids a yummy, healthy lunch! Ananya was SUCH a trooper - within 10 minutes of me showing her the new school, she told me "Mama, I'm ready for you to go! I'm ready to have fun!" And when I picked her up, she said she loved it and wants to go there every day. Gotta love a kid who loves school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment