Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend #2 - my birthday

I love birthdays. I really love my birthday :) And amazingly, I've raised a daughter who loves birthdays and my birthday more than I do. Awesome.

My birthday was one of the best I've had. Pooneet organized a fun night out with close friends at Dave & Busters, which is like a ghetto Chuck E Cheese for adults, where I learned that Pooneet is amazingly good at the gun shooting games and that I'm terrible at all of the games. And then on my actual birthday, we had close friends and family over for dinner - Chinese takeout, fried chicken, and Dom. Excellent. Everyone used the occasion as an excuse to eat donut holes, Sprinkles cupcakes, brownies galore...between the champagne and the sugar high, it was a super fun night!

Here are some pictures from the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment