Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year...but this year was EXTRA special because Erich, Deepa, and cutie pies Sonia and Neal came and stayed with us!

We had so much fun...Ananya and Sonia became the best of friends and even had a sleepover in the same bed both nights, Neal loved running around, and Amisha enjoyed having more kids in the house to play with. Meanwhile, the Mohan cousins and P and Erich also enjoyed a more "grown up" playdate with lots of wine, great conversation, and plans to meet up again soon!

Thanksgiving day was hectic - I volunteered, as part of my work, to help with the Silicon Valley Turkey Trot. Yup, I woke up at 4:30 a.m. Not so fun, but the race was amazing and we are going to all participate next year (somehow)!

 Pooneet made the turkey, which was super yummy! Deepa, Sonia, Ananya, and I went leaf-picking to decorate my parents' house. And our Thanksgiving feast was awesome - all of our family and friends, we shared what we were grateful for this year (Ananya: "I'm thankful for my baby sister." Amisha (as said by Ananya): "I"m thankful for Dora and Minnie Mouse") And that weekend, Pooneet, Ananya, Amisha, and I went to spend a lovely, warm day in SF - we visited our beloved Ancha, had lunch at the Beach Chalet with Cliff, Helen, Gabe, and Baby Corinne, and then spent the afternoon at Ocean Beach - a perfect perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment